As California’s leading noise and vibration testing engineers, we can provide acoustical testing services to suit your needs. We provide noise testing for machinery, mechanical products, vehicles, office environments and more.
We have performed noise and vibration testing for a variey of applications. Our personnel includes acoustical consultants who are highly experienced in the field of acoustic measurements. Our experience includes:
- Equipment noise testing to ANSI standards
- Noise Criterion (NC) testing of background noise in office spaces
- Movie studio noise testing
- Railroad vibration measurement
- Reverberation testing in courtrooms, offices and restaurants
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) and impact (FIIC) testing of residential and commercial properties
- Sound and vibration measurements of marine pump systems
We use only Type 1 precision sound level meters and microphones to measure and record sound. Using 24-bit audio recordings, we have the ability to perform advanced analysis of the data. This may include examining high-resolution frequency spectra and time domain analysis.
Our measurement equipment inventory also includes:
- Advanced vibration testing equipment
- Long-term sound and vibration monitoring equipment
- High-power loudspeakers for interior acoustic excitation
- Tapping machine for FIIC measurement
Our acoustical consultants are on-hand to discuss you sound or vibration testing needs. Call us today to discuss your project.
Noise and Vibration Testing – Previous Projects
Landfill Generators, Los Angeles, California
Our client was required to meet stringent noise standards for generator systems installed at a landfill in Los Angeles. The noise was generated from various machinery components (fans, engine block and exhaust). We obtained full frequency noise level measurements around the site. These verified that the equipment complied with the noise limits at the locations around the site identified by the client.
Hand-held Blower Certification, Riverside, California
Our acoustical engineers performed noise testing on a range of hand-held electric blowers. The testing was required before the blowers could be sold to consumers in the state. All testing was performed to ANSI standards.